Waymaker SEO Agency Difference: My Process
I have developed an SEO process over the last decade, through trial and error, and following a process improvement system. It has allowed me to create Waymaker SEO as an SEO Agency, a business that is repeatable and scaleable.
What is the process (high-level overview)?
I audit your website at the level requested, provide you the reports, and scope out work to make positive changes to your website. I can make on-site improvements myself or work with your team to make the fixes. Once changes are made we run the audit reports again to show what has been improved. All steps are clearly documented and provided to my clients as requested.
- Customer Intake - I get to know about you and your business. We capture information about your marketing goals and resources you would like to use during the process.
- Customer Set-up - I set up billing and forms of communication that fit your preferred communication style. I ask for access and permissions that are revocable as needed.
- Situation Analysis - I audit your website based on the desired service. I provide you copies of these reports as part of our service.
- Establish priorities - I review the reports and suggest a course of action based on priorities and best practices. We decided on priorities together.
- Scope work - I make a work plan based on information captured during intake, the audit reports, and the budget.
- Implement Changes - I download a copy of your code and content before making changes. We then make the agreed-upon edits.
- Review Changes - I re-download your code and content and rerun audit reports.
Results generally take 2 - 3 months to take full effect.
I offer monthly SEO support packages with a minimum of 3 months. I want to make sure we are working the site with enough runway to make an impact, but not so long you feel locked in.
Timetables and Deliverables
Generally, we structure our SEO projects accordingly:
Phase 1: SEO Audit (up 3 weeks) | Situation Analysis
Deliverable: 5-page report with a high-level overview of SEO strengths and challenges. Additional data is available upon request.
- Start meeting weekly
- Start Weekly reporting (establish a baseline)
- Review active reports
Phase 2: Week 3/4 - Code Fixes
Meet with clients to review and establish priorities for changes. Start changes as soon as I have access.
Phase 3: Week 4 | Keyword Optimization on the sIte
Work on page-level optimization. Help with Content Creation strategy for new pages.
Phase 4: Week 6 | Backlink Strategy
Use data collected to create a backlink Strategy
Phase 5: Week 8 | Re-Audit Site + ID New Competitors
Check for new ranked words/phrases. Check for new competitors.
I run audits on code, keywords, backlinks, and competitors.
I monitor rankings. Add new keywords to the project as they appear. Identify which pages are moving up and optimize.
Report out changes and schedule to-do's weekly.
Data at the level you need
I am a data wonk. I can provide you more information than you probably need or want. For clients that have other team members helping to optimize the site, there is a level of detail that may be needed. We can scale our content to your needs.
SEO Agency Difference Recap
- I have a clear SEO process and work with you and your team to deliver a strategy that is clear and implementable.
- I have short-term commitment contracts and only ask for limited access to your assets.
- Clarity - I offer clear data and reports, meetings, and timelines so you know what's happening, why it's happening, and what should happen as a result.
If this sounds like the type of SEO agency you want working for you and your team please reach out.
Request a Free 15 minute consulation
Looking for some SEO help? Request a 15 minute free SEO Consultation. We can do a quick look at your site and give you some insights.