Admittedly this page was difficult to put together because I don't like "making a big deal" of the work I do. I simply want to do the work and help focus on helping people learn how to SEO their own website. If they like what I do and want to refer me, great. But I know SEO Testimonials and Case Studies are important.
However, there are always best practices and suggested ways to help demonstrate value and ability. I can write pages and pages of content, but it's nice to hear it from people that do not have a motivation other than the express their success and satisfaction.
Asking people to write up something feels a little cheesy. Fortunately, I had a few folks that were more than eager to write an SEO Testimonial.
"From the beginning, I was impressed by Joshua’s professionalism, attitude and ability to deliver on all the tasks in which we had agreed upon. He was very patient and helpful in helping me navigate my project. His communication was top-notch, he met all deadlines, and his skills to get the job done were very strong. I really enjoyed working with him. If I had the opportunity to work with him again, I would do so without hesitation."
“Joshua Monge's refreshing approach provided us with a detailed explanation of our website’s performance and pitfalls and included us in every step of the website optimization process. We have increased our traffic overall in a very short amount of time and most importantly gained major traction in attracting the traffic most relevant to our business plan. We are very happy with the improvements we’ve been able to gain as well as the internal knowledge that we now have about SEO thanks to CTG’s dedicated service and coaching.”
- Kim | Forrestpaint.com
What makes Waymaker SEO Different?
There are a few things that make us different:
- The Methodology: We take a comprehensive approach to SEO work. No silver bullets, just data, hard work, and processes that generate success. Read more about our Methodology
- My Answer to "Why SEO is important": I started the SEO journey when I use to code websites starting in 2007. I created an infographic trying to explain in the simplest way. Read Why SEO is Important.
- Waymaker SEO Values: How you deliver a product or service is just as important as what you are delivering and the success it should bring. Read about Waymaker SEO Values.
- I teach people how to manage their SEO efforts: Fixing the website and setting it up for success is awesome, but ensuring that website owners/managers can keep the work going in perpetuity is better.
- It's about data and proven processes: I start with an audit, tell you what is working and can be improved. Then we plan changes, then make changes, then re-run reports. You can see what was changed and know why we changed it. After some time you should start seeing results.
Ready to Talk?
If you are interested in learning more about me or how we can help you with your website, please feel free to book a free 15-minute consultation.