An Affordable SEO Agency
As an Affordable SEO Agency, we want to help businesses optimize their websites to attract the right kind of traffic at a price that is affordable. We believe websites are a business asset that operates 24/7 as part of a broader marketing strategy. Website owners should have insights into how their website is performing, (i.e. traffic stats) where web traffic is coming from, and how their website is helping fuel the sales funnel.
Being based in Eugene, our overhead costs are lower, and we pass that savings onto our clients and agencies we work with. We truly want to help people get their websites optimized, making the internet a little more organized.
If your website is underperforming, or you don’t have timely data on how your website is performing, we can help.
We have been designing websites since 2007 in Phoenix, Arizona, using semantic mark-up and clean code. Over the years our websites have gravitated to the top of search engines.
For the last 10 years in Los Angeles, California, we have honed what has made these sites successful, into a process that is clear and easy to follow.
As of 2020, we are an SEO Agency based in Eugene, Oregon, and decided to launch a brand with our proven Search Engine Optimization process. This work is one facet of Convergent Thinking Group (convergentthinkinggroup.com)
How We SEO | Our Passion
Aligning Search Engine Optimization with your broader marketing efforts
Search Engine Optimization allows your website to be in alignment with your marketing goals. By optimizing your website for Search Engines, you are improving the chances of gaining users that are in the market for your product or service. Using keyword optimization you can funnel active web users that are at various stages of the sales process.
The Right Kind of Traffic
- Potential customers that are seeking an immediate product/service/solution to a known problem/need. (High intent)
- Potential Prospects that are comparing solutions/products/services and businesses to a known problem/need. (Low Intent)
- Potential Leads that are trying to understand/define an unknown problem/need and you have the solution/product/service. (Unknown Intent)
Our SEO Philosophy
We believe that the key to proper SEO work is working a multi-prong approach.
- Good Code: Clean and Minimal Errors (Improves Indexing)
- Good Content: Keyword Focused (Improves Traffic)
- Good Community: Link Building (Improve Referrals)
- Good Competition: Competitive Analysis (Improves Competitiveness)
- Good Clicks: Google Adwords Management (Improves ROI)
We have the expertise and tools to help your website perform better.
Affordable SEO Agency
There are a lot of SEO providers out there. They charge premiums for services and offerings that may not provide much value. We want to ensure that we provide value at every level of our service offerings. If you want our services and are in alignment with our process please contact us.
If you are budget constrained we can talk through options to ensure we deliver a service that helps and provides value. We even have free resources to point you to to start "priming the pump".
Our process includes regular detailed reports with recommendations and suggestions based on best practices. We share these reports with you, so you can see what changes we suggest and why they are needed.
Learn More about SEO reports
No egos, we work with your team, your vendors, or whomever you wish to get this work completed. We focus on what needs to get done and work to your best interest.
Learn more about how we can work with your team. Our Process
- Help your website attract the right website users to your website, by optimizing the website, following search engine standards, relevant and timely data, and best practices with some hard work.
- Improve your website's performance, as part of your broader marketing plan, with minimally invasive changes, efficient processes, and clear communication.
- Provide a service that is easy to use, scales to our client's needs, and builds a referral base to allow us to continue doing what we love.
Meet the Team
Yes, there are humans behind the process. We are here to help you get the Search Engine Optimization Results you desire.
Dr. Erica Monge-Greer
Chief Facilitator and Co-Owner
Dr. Erica is a Co-owner of Convergent Thinking Group, and a former newspaper editor. Her under graduate degree is in Business and has been a consultant for over 10 years.
Convergent Thinking Group
Waymaker SEO is a service of Convergent Thinking Group. Convergent Thinking Group is a business consulting agency that help business owners find solutions to their business needs. We specialize in helping businesses work more efficiently, leveraging the tools and resources they have to create solutions sets that are achievable.
Learn more about Convergent Thinking Group. convergentthinkinggroup.com
Ready to Start
Check out our the first step