Below are a few of the questions we have received in the past. If you don't see your question here or on our website, please contact us.
When should we see results from SEO efforts?
Generally it takes a few weeks for search engines to index new content. We tell our clients results they should results in 2 to 3 months from initial changes. This allows for the site to be indexed several times.
Are you a white or black hat provider?
We really don't wear cowboy hats. We currently hold licenses require a signifiant investment. They provide advanced Search Engine Optimization tools and reporting.
So we are the white hat sort of folks. No cheap tricks, just solid planning, and hard work.
Do you have customer service?
Of course! But so far it's the two of us. Shoot us an e-mail and we can get back to you in 3-5 Business days.
What makes Waymaker SEO different than other SEO providers?
- We have created processes over the last 10 years that are allow us to clearly communicate to our clients at every step of the way.
- All of our work will last beyond the time we work on your project. We focus on improving Organic search results.
- We make changes to your existing site, we do not create micro-sites or feeder sites.
- All of work created is proprietary to our clients and is not replicated or sold to competitors.
- We don't farm out the work. We run the reports, evaluate the data, and make recommendations based on best practices.